- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 17-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the worldfamous Waitomo glowworm caves by boat
- Tour the real Hobbiton film set and locations featured in The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Experience New Zealand’s incredible volcanic landscapes and thundering waterfalls
- Experience authentic Maori culture with a traditional feast and performance
From the volcanic landscapes of the North Island to the snow-capped mountains of the South, New Zealand is a magical land of wilderness and wonder. And our NZ Adventure group tour takes you through the absolute best of it and more! Over 17 days we’ll show you the highlights of both islands including some off-the-beaten-path adventures and full onward travel support afterwards. Explore the capital of Auckland, wander the real Hobbiton film set, experience traditional Maori culture, soak in thermal hot springs and discover underground caves, then fly south to cruise misty fjords, go on incredible hikes, jet boat through breathtaking landscapes, and so much more. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an awesome group leader and a new crew of friends? The adventure of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
Day 2: Auckland City Orientation
Day 3: Glowworm Caves & Hobbiton
Day 4: Explore Rotorua
Day 5: Thermal Pools & Maori Culture
Day 6: Taupo & Sunset Sail
Day 7: Waterfalls & Hot Springs
Day 8: Chill Out In Auckland
Day 9: Fly to Queenstown
Day 10: Queenstown & Jet Boating
Day 11: Milford Sound Cruise
Day 12: Travel to Wanaka
Day 13: Discover Wanaka
Day 14: Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park
Day 15: Lake Tekapo
Day 16: Onward Travel Planning
Day 17: Check Out
- 16 nights accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners
- Plus all transport
- Experienced group leader
- Airport pickup
- Auckland city orientation
- Waitomo glowworm caves boat tour
- Hobbiton film set tour
- Kerosene creek
- Wai-O-Tapu thermal pools
- Kuirau geothermal park
- Maori cultural experience
- Lake Taupo sunset sailing
- Huka Falls
- Hot springs
- Queenstown city tour
- Canyon jet boating
- Milford Sound cruise
- Lord of the Rings tour
- Hike Mount Iron
- Mount Cook/Aoraki National Park
- Hot springs star gazing experience
- 24/7 support in New Zealand
- Help with all onward travel after NZ Adventure.
- travel insurance
- some meals
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this NZ Adventure 17 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
NZ Adventure 17 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this NZ Adventure 17 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.