- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds Guided Tour
- Auckland City Sights Tour
- Waitomo Caves
- Orientation of Rotorua
Follow the path of pioneers as you travel across the North Island of New Zealand. From the first European settlements on the shores of the beautiful Bay of Islands, to Rotorua – rich in Maori culture and traditions, through spectacular scenery of Tongariro National Park and down to the modern capital city of Wellington.
Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
Day 2: Auckland Bay of Islands
Day 3: Bay of Islands Free Time
Day 4: Bay of Islands Auckland
Day 5: Auckland Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua
Day 7: Rotorua Wellington
Day 8: Farewell from Wellington
- Comfortable accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Wellington are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Spotlight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Spotlight tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Spotlight tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Spotlight tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.