- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds Guided Tour
- Auckland City Sights Tour
- Waitomo Caves Orientation of Rotorua
- Tamaki Maori Village Cultural Experience
- Te Papa New Zealand National Museum
- Wellington City Sights Tour
- Show more
Maori culture is celebrated across the North Island, whether through traditional hangi feasts or in galleries in Wellington and Auckland. Delve into the rich Indigenous culture of New Zealand with this North Island tour. History of another kind is revealed in the Bay of Islands, a blissful archipelago of 144 islets, the landing point of the first European fleet. A wonderland of attractions awaits in between, from thermal springs to waterfalls, immense lakes to national parkland.
Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
Day 2: Auckland Bay of Islands
Day 3: Bay of Islands Free Time
Day 4: Bay of Islands Auckland
Day 5: Auckland Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua Free Time
Day 7: Rotorua Wellington
Day 8: Farewell from Wellington
- Centrally located premium 3.5-star hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Fiordland National Park
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Wellington are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Spotlight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 121 today.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Spotlight tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Spotlight tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Spotlight tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.