- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37817
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Just how much mind-boggling can be packed into a 12-day holiday? Quite a lot when you're prancing around New Zealand. We'll sojourn our way from Auckland to Christchurch, chowing fish'n'chips and Maori hāngi meals, watching geothermic mud pools boil & signing up for adrenalin rushes that will buzz on in our minds 'til we're old and grey.
Day 1: Auckland to Paihia
Day 2: Paihia
Day 3: Paihia to Auckland
Day 4: Auckland to Rotorua
Day 5: Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua to Lake Taupo
Day 7: Lake Taupo to Ruapehu
Day 8: Mount Ruapehu to Wellington
Day 9: Wellington
Day 10: Wellington to Kaikoura
Day 11: Kaikoura
Day 12: Kaikoura to Christchurch
- Bounty Motel (or similar) hotel
- Jucy Snooze (or similar) hotel
- Sudima Lake Rotorua (or similar) hotel
- Lakeland Resort Taupo (or similar) hotel
- Kings Ohakune (or similar) hotel
- Mercure Wellington Abel Tasman (or similar) hotel
- Sudima Kaikoura (Or similar) hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Choice tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Choice tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Choice tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Choice tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.