- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the famous Hole in the Rock & Bay of Islands by boat
- See Cathedral Cove on a walk through Coromandel Peninsula
- Discover authentic Maori history and culture
- Hike through UNESCOlisted Tongariro National Park
Explore New Zealand with the perfect mix of adventure, beautiful scenery, wildlife and culture. Pass through Auckland, Hole in the Rock, the Coromandel Peninsula, Tongariro National Park, Wellington, and more!
Day 1: Auckland - Paihia, New Zealand
Day 2: Paihia, New Zealand
Day 3: Paihia - Auckland, New Zealand
Day 4: Auckland - Hahei, New Zealand
Day 5: Hahei, New Zealand
Day 6: Hahei - Raglan, New Zealand
Day 7: Raglan - Rotorua, New Zealand
Day 8: Rotorua - Lake Aniwhenua, New Zealand
Day 9: Lake Aniwhenua - Blue Duck Station, New Zealand
Day 10: Blue Duck Station, New Zealand
Day 11: Blue Duck Station - Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
Day 12: Raetihi - Wellington, New Zealand
Day 13: Wellington - Auckland, New Zealand
- Mixed accommodation
- 12 nights in dorms
- 6 nights in hostels
- 2 nights in cabins
- 4 nights in lodges
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Auckland city centre transfers & tour transport
- Pick-up & drop off from Auckland city centre
- All transport per itinerary in mini-coach
- New Zealand cultural & nature adventure
- Kauri Forest Visit
- Cape Reinga Day Trip & Sand Dune Surfing
- Hole in the Rock Cruise
- Hot Water Beach Visit
- Cathedral Cove Walk
- Bridal Veil Falls Walk
- Kohutapu Cultural Experience
- Huka Falls Visit
- 4WD Eco-Warrior Farm Adventure
- Professional tour guide throughout itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 75 today.
- Save US$ 50+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North Island Group Adventure 13D/12N (May to September) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 430 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 09 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
North Island Group Adventure 13D/12N (May to September) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Island Group Adventure 13D/12N (May to September) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Sturdy walking shoes/boots, bathers/towel, hat & sunscreen, motion sickness tablets, water bottle, towel, toiletries, warm clothing, waterproof jacket, insect repellent, camera.
Each passenger is allowed up to 15kg in a single bag, plus a small day pack.