- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the "Tongariro National Park", a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the authentic Tamaki Maori village and learn more about their culture
- Get some New Zealand´s most spectacular views from the famous Cathedral Cove
Discover the incredible biodiversity of New Zealand on this exciting 10-day trip. Explore the beautiful Bay of Islands and marvel at the giant Kauri trees of the mighty Waipoua Forest. Experience the Maori culture visiting an authentic Maori village and learn more about their legends and traditions. Hike one of the greatest day walk, the Tongariro Alpine Crossing and get some breathtaking views of the volcanic landscape.
Day 1: Auckland - Paihia, New Zealand
Day 2: Paihia - Hokianga, New Zealand
Day 3: Hokianga - Auckland, New Zealand
Day 4: Auckland - Hahei, New Zealand
Day 5: Hahei - Rotorua, New Zealand
Day 6: Rotorua, New Zealand
Day 7: Rotorua - Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
Day 8: Tongariro National Park - Blue Duck Station, New Zealand
Day 9: Blue Duck Station - Wellington, New Zealand
Day 10: Wellington - Auckland, New Zealand
- 9-night multi-share accommodation (or upgrade to twin/double/single) in hostels
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 6 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation pick-up
- All transportations
- Tree hugging at Parry Kauri Forest
- Swim at Waipu Cove
- Bay of Islands wildlife cruise
- Hokianga ferry ride and sandboarding
- Waipoua Forest and Tane Mahuta
- Swim at Kai Iwi lakes
- Cathedral Cove
- Kaimoana cooking class
- Maori cultural experience
- Tongariro National Park, Tongariro Alpine Crossing or Taranaki Falls walk and Tawhai Falls
- 4 WD eco-wilderness farm adventure
- English-speaking guide throughout the trip
- Personal expenses
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 74 today.
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North Island Group Adventure 10D/9N (October to March) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 421 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 31 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
North Island Group Adventure 10D/9N (October to March) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Island Group Adventure 10D/9N (October to March) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
No meals are included with Winter Itineraries except for at Lake Aniwhenua (includes afternoon tea, dinner and breakfast). Winter Itineraries are discounted to compensate for this.
A 15% discount is available for children aged between 7 and 17 years old travelling with a parent or legal guardian. Stray Journeys are not suited to children under 7 years old.