- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Auckland City Sights Tour
- Waitomo Caves
- Orientation of Rotorua
- Tamaki Cultural Experience
Wander up one of the forty eight volcanic cones that make up the rolling landscape of Auckland for panoramic city views. Relax at Oriental Bay, Wellington’s golden-sand inner city beach. Amble alongside the Avon River, as it runs through the heart of Christchurch. Each of New Zealand’s major cities offers something unique and charming.
Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
Day 2: Auckland Rotorua
Day 3: Rotorua Free Time'
Day 4: Rotorua Wellington
Day 5: Wellington Picton
Day 6: Picton Christchurch
Day 7: Christchurch Omarama
Day 8: Omarama Dunedin
Day 9: Dunedin Te Anau
Day 10: Te Anau Queenstown
Day 11: Queenstown Free Time
Day 12: Queenstown Franz Josef
Day 13: Franz Josef Christchurch
Day 14: Farewell from Christchurch
- Comfortable accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Vista tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Vista tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Vista tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Vista tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.