- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk amongst giant kauri trees.
- Spend the night anchored in a secluded bay.
- Savour a traditional Kiwi barbecue in Paihia
Now's the time to explore New Zealand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Water babies, unite! Nature is calling your name to this four-day trip through New Zealand's Bay of Islands. Explore this outdoorsman’s (or outdoor person's, rather) paradise full of hiking trails, secluded swimming and snorkelling spots, and endless coasts for kayaking and sailing. Not enough for ya? A night aboard a houseboat should do the trick. We take care of all the fuss. All you need to do is have the time of your life.
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2: Auckland/Bay of Islands
Day 3: Bay of Islands/Paihia
Day 4: Paihia/Auckland
- Hostels (2 nts, multi-share with 4-6 people), houseboat (1 nt). All nights are multi-share on this trip.
3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD70-95 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Snorkelling in Goat Island Marine Reserve (seasonal)
- Overnight boat excursion with included activities onboard like snorkelling, fishing, and kayaking
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand: The Bay of Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 19 today.
- Save US$ 12+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand: The Bay of Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
New Zealand: The Bay of Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand: The Bay of Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.