- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City tour in Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin and Christchurch.
- Cruise on Cook Strait, Lake Wakatipu and Milford Sound.
- View fur seals upclose at Ohau Point and the Southern Alps from the TranzAlpine train.
- Visit the Tamaki Māori Village in Rotorua, historic Arrowtown and Franz Josef Glacier
Your adventure through New Zealand's soul-stirring natural landscapes will take you past spectacular glaciers and alpine peaks, culminating in a vintage encounter with TSS Earnslaw on Lake Wakatipu.
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Day 2: Auckland - Rotorua (2 Nights)
Day 3: Rotorua Sightseeing
Day 4: Rotorua - Wellington
Day 5: Wellington - Blenheim
Day 6: Blenheim - Christchurch
Day 7: Christchurch - Twizel
Day 8: Twizel - Dunedin Sightseeing
Day 9: Dunedin - Te Anau
Day 10: Te Anau - Queenstown (2 Nights)
Day 11: Queenstown Sightseeing
Day 12: Queenstown - Franz Josef
Day 13: Franz Josef - Punakaiki
Day 14: Punakaiki - Christchurch
Day 15: Depart Christchurch
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- 14 hot buffet breakfasts.
- 1 lunch (Connect with Locals)
- 11 dinners.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Porterage is not provided at airports in Australia and New Zealand
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Splendour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Splendour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 23 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Splendour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Splendour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.