- Helicopter tour
- Train tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Enjoy a luxury glamping experience on the banks of the Takou River
- Sail through the magical Bay of Island on your own private chartered catamaran
- Climb the Southern Alps via a scenic ride on the TranzAlpine Express.
- Take a helicopter tour of Fiordland National Park
You’ll start with a luxury glamping experience on the banks of the Takou River—a secluded escape designed just for two. Sail through the magical Bay of Island on your own private chartered catamaran, then climb the Southern Alps during a scenic ride on the TranzAlpine Express.
Indulge in another luxury glamping experience on the edge of the Kaniere River in the shade of an ancient forest. Then, enjoy a unique private tour of the remote Hokitika area with a ride along the sacred Arahura River to find greenstone, guided by the son of a paramount Maori chief.
Next, it’s three days in Queenstown. Here, you will go out on a helicopter tour of Fiordland National Park, cruise through the Milford Sound, and get to choose from a range of adrenaline-pumping outdoor activities. You also have the option to choose a gourmet feast of various culinary delights, ranging from traditional Kiwi cuisines to local boutique wines.
This romantic New Zealand honeymoon is perfect for an adventurous couple ready to take on the world together.
Day 1: Arrive in Auckland, transfer to Takou River
Day 2: Sail the Bay of Islands
Day 3: Explore Takou River
Day 4: Transfer to Christchurch
Day 5: Take the TranzAlpine Express to Hokitika
Day 6: Explore the Hokitika area
Day 7: Explore the Hokitiki area
Day 8: Transfer to Queenstown
Day 9: Helicopter tour and Milford Sound cruise
Day 10: Explore Queenstown
Day 11: Departure from Queenstown
- Airport transport provided by private, chauffeur-driven vehicles
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- Car hire: Toyota Rav 4 or similar, including unlimited kilometres
- Domestic flights
- Exclusive day sailing charter
- TranzAlpine train ride
- Full-day tour with a Maori carver
- Milford Sound cruise and helicopter tour
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities and excursions on the itinerary
- Anything that’s not mentioned in the ‘What’s Included’ section
- Earn US$ 205+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.