- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You have the power to choose your own adrenaline rush with numerous optional activities during your active adventure. Bungy jumping? Mountain hikes? Helibiking? New Zealand’s got you covered.
- Lap up the thrills and spills of a jet boating adventure through the winding Whanganui River. Both that and the cycle back to your lodge will have you and your small group in a spin.
- Choose to kayak through the stunning Abel Tasman National Park, or opt to sit back and relax on one of the scenic sea shuttles to take you into its pristine and lush surrounds.
- Discover the strangely satisfying phenomenon of Natural Flames – gas flames that naturally spring from the earth – a truly unique experience in the depths of Murchison’s forests.
Get active in one of the world’s most outdoor-oriented destinations – mighty New Zealand. This nine-day southbound adventure has all of the ingredients for an energetic escape – jet boating down the Whanganui River, hiking to Taranaki Falls, and so many optional thrill-seeking adventures to choose from – helibiking, bungy jumping, kayaking and more! You’ll stay in secluded areas at unique lodgings to get up close and personal with nature, and spend time chilling out in so many idyllic surrounds. From the scenic views of the Marlborough Sounds to the hustle and bustle of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, uncover the wild side of New Zealand.
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Private Vehicle
- Mt. Ruapehu - Jet boat trip
- Mt. Ruapehu - Mountain Bike Guided Tour
- Mt. Ruapehu - Mountain Bike Self Guided Tour
- Marlborough Sounds Cruise
- Natural Flames Guided Walk
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Active Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Active Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 05 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Active Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Active Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Finish point description
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Last modified (date)