- Helicopter tour
- National parks
- Hot springs
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore the Kaimanawa Ranges with a Maori guide
- Take a helicopter ride over Aoraki Mount Cook National Park and Tasman Glacier
- Enjoy a scenic train ride on the TranzAlpine Express
- Indulge in exquisite wine and gourmet tour in Waiheke Island
You’ll start your journey in Auckland, hop over to Waiheke Island for a gourmet food and wine tour, then drive down to the magical glowworm grottos of Waitomo.
Next, explore the Kaimanawa Ranges with a Maori guide, marvel at the jewel tones of Wai-O-Tapu’s geothermal pools and tour renowned wineries in Hawke’s Bay.
Flying down to South Island and sight-see at Christchurch before climbing the Southern Alps with a scenic train ride on the TranzAlpine Express. Then take a breath-taking helicopter ride around the epic natural wonders of Aoraki Mount Cook National Park and the Tasman Glacier, and an adrenaline pumping jetboat ride through the Shotover River Canyons.
You’ll stay in luxury accommodations, from opulent boutiques hotels bedecked in modern art to tranquil lakeside retreats, perfect for unwinding after an adventurous day of activities. One property has even hosted British royalty.
This luxury tour is tailor-made to your every need and request, creating an itinerary that will have you fall in love with New Zealand.
Day 1: Arrive in Auckland
Day 2: Wine & gourmet food tour of Waiheke Island
Day 3: Glowworm grottos of Waitomo
Day 4: Learn about Maori culture
Day 5: Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
Day 6: Transfer to Hawke's Bay
Day 7: Exclusive tour of Hawke's Bay
Day 8: Transfer to Christchurch
Day 9: Arthur's Pass National Park
Day 10: Aoraki Mount Cook National Park & the Tasman glacier
Day 11: Transfer to Queenstown
Day 12: Ben Lomond High Country Sheep Station
Day 13: Jetboat ride on the Shotover river
Day 14: Departure from New Zealand
- Private chauffeur airport transfers
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- Car hire: Toyota Rav 4 or similar, with unlimited kilometres
- Domestic flights
- Helicopter trip to Tasman Glacier and guided hike, including hiking equipment
- Helicopter trip and a guided hike to Tasman Glacier, including hiking equipment
- Guided tour of Arthur's Pass National Park
- Ride on the TranzAlpine Express
- Excursion to Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Full-day Maori experience with Tom Loughlin
- Guided tour of Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Wine & gourmet food tour on Waiheke Island
- International flights
- Visas fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities and excursions included in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.