Ready for the ultimate 2 week adrenaline rush? This one uncovers both enchanting islands, where you'll eat with the Māori in Rotorua, hike up an active volcano, cruise on Lake Taupo and head to the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown. Ever tried bungy jumping, sky diving, canyon swinging? There's never been a better opportunity.
Day 1: Auckland to Rotorua
Day 2: Rotorua
Day 3: Rotorua to Mount Ruapehu
Day 4: Mount Ruapehu
Day 5: Mount Ruapehu to Wellington
Day 6: Wellington
Day 7: Wellington to Christchurch
Day 8: Christchurch to Franz Josef Glacier
Day 9: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 10: Franz Josef Glacier to Queenstown
Day 11: Queenstown
Day 12: Queenstown
Day 13: Queenstown
Day 14: Queenstown to Te Anau
Day 15: Te Anau to Lake Ohau
Day 16: Lake Ohau to Christchurch
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kiwiana Panorama (Until Sept 2022) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kiwiana Panorama (Until Sept 2022) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kiwiana Panorama (Until Sept 2022) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kiwiana Panorama (Until Sept 2022) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.