- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Waitomo Caves
- Overnight stay in a traditional Maori marae
- Traditional Hangi lunch
- Visit Lake Taupo and Huka Falls
Home of Lord of the Rings, Crowded House and the World’s Sexiest Accent – there’s no doubt this little country has a BIG reputation for being jam-packed with pure awesomeness. Don’t waste time choosing between North and South, adventure or chill, culture or landscapes – bungy out of boring and dive headfirst into the best 17 days of your life. We’re waiting.
Great tour to go on, get ready for early starts!”
Day 1 : Auckland to Rotorua
Day 2 : Rotorua
Day 3 : Rotorua to Tongariro National Park
Day 4 : Tongariro National Park
Day 5 : Tongariro to Wellington
Day 6 : Wellington
Day 7 : Wellington to Nelson
Day 8 : Nelson
Day 9 : Nelson to Kaikoura
Day 10 : Kaikoura to Christchurch
Day 11 : Christchurch to Fox Glacier
Day 12 : Fox Glacier to Queenstown
Day 13 : Queenstown
Day 14 : Queenstown (Milford Sound Day Trip)
Day 15 : Queenstown
Day 16 : Queenstown to Lake Ohau
Day 17 : Lake Ohau to Christchurch
- 16 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- 6 nights in hotels
- 4 nights in motels
- 3 nights in lodges
- 1 night in a cabin
- 1 night in a hostel
- 1 night in a traditional Maori marae
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
-Waitomo Glowworm Caves: from $53.00
-Ruakuri Cave: from $76.00
-Blackwater rafting at Waitomo Caves: from $147.00
-Visit the Hobbiton movie set: from $124.00
-Canopy tour in Rotorua: from $159.00
-Visit a mud bath and spa: from 75.00
-Zorbing in Rotorua: from $45.00
-Whitewater rafting in Rotorua: from $90.00
-Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing: from $195.00
-Quad biking in Tongariro National Park: from $155.00
-Kayaking and seal-spotting in Abel Tasman National Park: from $150.00
-Day tour of Abel Tasman National Park: from $92.00
-Skydiving in Abel Tasman National Park: from $329.00
-Swim with dolphins in Kaikoura: from $180.00
-Heli-hike at Fox Glacier: from $499.00
-Scenic flight over Fox Glacier: from $280.00
-Jet boating in Queenstown: from $159.00
-Canyon swinging in Queenstown: from $249.00
-Bungy jumping in Queenstown: from $205.00
-Skydiving in Queenstown: from $359.00
-Funyaking in Queenstown: from $399.00
-Wilderness Jet in Queenstown: from $259.00
-Shotover rafting in Queenstown: from $239.00
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kiwi Encounter tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 121 today.
- Save US$ 81+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kiwi Encounter tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 07 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kiwi Encounter tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kiwi Encounter tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.