- Waitangi Treaty Grounds Guided Tour
- Auckland City Sights tour
- Waitomo Caves
- Orientation of Rotorua
- Tamaki Maori Village Cultural Experience
- Cruise the Cook Strait
- Te Papa New Zealand National Museum
- Wellington City Sights Tour
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- TSS Earnslaw & Walter Peak Station
- Show more
It’s hard to pick a highlight of this north-to-south Kiwi adventure. Is it the fiords and glaciers of Milford Sound/Piopiotahi? The gem-like Bay of Islands? The bubbling geysers and thermal springs of Rotorua? Or perhaps the mountain vistas of Queenstown? In between you have cosmopolitan cities, wineries, beaches… how does one country pack so much punch?
Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
Day 2: Auckland Bay of Islands
Day 3: Bay of Islands Free Time
Day 4: Bay of Islands Auckland
Day 5: Auckland Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua Free Time
Day 7: Rotorua Wellington
Day 8: Wellington Picton
Day 9: Picton Christchurch
Day 10: Christchurch Omarama
Day 11: Omarama Dunedin Free Time
Day 12: Dunedin Te Anau
Day 13: Te Anau Queenstown
Day 14: Queenstown Free Time
Day 15: Queenstown Franz Josef
Day 16: Franz Josef Christchurch
Day 17: Farewell from Christchurch
- Centrally located premium 3.5-star hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Fiordland National Park
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kia Ora New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 175+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kia Ora New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 October 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kia Ora New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kia Ora New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.