- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Check out Hot Water Beach.
- Feast on a hangi in a Maori village.
- Let loose in Queenstown.
- Cruise around the fjords of Doubtful Sound
Two weeks is barely enough time to thoroughly explore your hometown, let alone a place as fascinating as New Zealand. For adventurers on a tight time-budget, this 15-day trip wraps up the must-sees of both islands with a nice little bow. Check out the Coromandel Peninsula's gorgeous beaches, hang with the Maori in a traditional village, and get your adrenaline fix in Queenstown. Consider this your New Zealand starter kit.
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2: Auckland/Hahei
Day 3: Rotorua/Maori Village
Day 4: Rotorua/Wellington
Day 5: Wellington
Day 6: Wellington/Kaikoura
Day 7: Kaikoura/Hanmer Springs
Day 8: Hanmer Springs/Franz Josef
Day 9: Franz Josef
Day 10: Franz Josef/Queenstown
Day 11: Queenstown
Day 12: Queenstown
Day 13: Queenstown/Twizel
Day 14: Twizel/Christchurch
Day 15: Christchurch
- Hotels/motels (13 nts), Maori village (1 nt, multi-share).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD515-670 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking, train, boat, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi Walking Tour, Christchurch
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Water Beach Excursion, Hahei
- Your Local Living Moment: Maori Village Overnight Visit, Rotorua
- Your Discover Moment: Franz Josef
- Your Discover Moment: Queenstown
- Coromandel Peninsula visit
- Cathedral Cove visit
- Orientation walk in Wellington
- Wine tasting
- Fiordland National Park visit
- Doubtful Sound day cruise
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park visit with hiking opportunity (weather permitting)
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park Visitor's Centre visit
- Free time in Rotorua, Wellington, Franz Josef, and Queenstown
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 161 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 107 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.