- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Enjoy cruising in Milford Sound
- Experience a helicopter ride over Fjord National Park
- Encounter playful dolphins and other marine animals in their natural habitat
- Explore the Huka Falls
Starting with scenic Taupo, hike to the cascades of Huka Falls, experience true enchantment in the Waitomo glowworm caves and soak in bubbling hot springs created by volcanic geysers. Then cruise around the gorgeous Marlborough Sounds, where you can kayak with seals and then tramp along the famous Queen Charlotte Track for breathtaking views of glittering green waters and forest-fringed coastlines.
Next, drive along the picturesque Pacific coastline to Kaikoura. Here, there are whale watching opportunities, as well as encounters with playful dolphins in their natural habitat. Your tour ends in Queenstown, with a helicopter ride over Fjord National Park and a boat trip around Milford Sound.
This whirlwind Kiwi adventure showcases the best that New Zealand has to offer, promising lasting memories and once-in-a-lifetime travel moments with loved ones.
Day 1: Arrive in Auckland, transfer to Taupo
Day 2: Explore Taupo
Day 3: Explore Huka Falls
Day 4: Transfer to Marlborough Sounds
Day 5: Explore Marlborough Sounds
Day 6: Hike the Queen Charlotte Track
Day 7: Transfer to Kaikoura
Day 8: Explore Kaikoura
Day 9: Explore Kaikoura
Day 10: Transfer to Queenstown
Day 11: Helicopter Tour & Milford Sound Cruise
Day 12: Explore Queenstown
Day 13: Explore Queenstown
Day 14: Departure from Queenstown
- Private chauffeur airport transfers
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- Car hire: Toyota Rav 4 or similar with unlimited kilometres
- Domestic flights
- Private charter from Lochmara Lodge to Picton Marina
- Private luxury transfer from Cougar Line to Blenheim
- Footwhistle Glowworm Cave day tour
- Dolphin Encounter
- Milford Sound Cruise
- International flights
- Visas fees
- Travel insurance
- Other optional activities and excursions as per the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Save US$ 200+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.