- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take part in a Haka and Poi class
- Visit Huka Falls
- Visit Lake Taupo
- Wine tasting in Marlborough
Yummy food, world-class wine, stunning scenery, unreal adrenalin activities, you¡¯re in new Zealand baby! You¡¯ve got 19 days to get under the skin of New Zealand. We dare you not to fall head over heels in love with this place.
Day 1 : Christchurch to Fox Glacier
Day 2 : Fox Glacier to Queenstown
Day 3 : Queenstown
Day 4 : Queenstown via Milford Sound
Day 5 : Queenstown
Day 6 : Queenstown to Lake Ohau
Day 7 : Lake Ohau to Christchurch
Day 8 : Christchurch to Kaikoura
Day 9 : Kaikoura to Nelson
Day 10 : Nelson
Day 11 : Nelson to Wellington
Day 12 : Wellington to Tongariro
Day 13 : Tongariro National Park
Day 14 : Tongariro to Rotorua
Day 15 : Rotorua
Day 16 : Rotorua to Auckland
Day 17 : Auckland to Bay of Islands
Day 18 : Bay of Islands
Day 19 : Bay of Island to Auckland
- 18 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- 8 nights in hotels
- 4 nights in motels
- 3 nights in lodges
- 1 night in a cabin
- 1 night in a hostel
- 1 night in a traditional Maori Marae
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Kiwi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Kiwi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 10 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand Kiwi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Kiwi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.