Get Social: New Zealand
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36720
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Overnight stay in a traditional Maori marae and hangi dinner
- Visit Lake Taupo and Huka Falls
- Orientation walk of Tongariro National Park with Trip Leader
- Orientation walk of Wellington with Trip Leader
- Cook Strait ferry crossing
- Orientation walk of Christchurch with Trip Leader
- Visit Hokitika
- Visit Lake Matheson
- Stay in the scenic Franz Josef Glacier region
- Show more
Fast-paced fun with tons of socialising, bucket-list sights and good times all round. Home of Lord of the Rings, Crowded House and the World’s Sexiest Accent – there’s no doubt this little country has a BIG reputation for being jam-packed with pure awesomeness. Don’t waste time choosing between North and South, adventure or chill, culture or landscapes – bungy out of boring and dive headfirst into the best 17 days of your life. We’re waiting.
Day 1 : Auckland (North Island, New Zealand) – Waitomo – Marae Stay
Day 2 : Rotorua
Day 3 : Rotorua – Lake Taupo – Tongariro National Park
Day 4 : Tongariro National Park
Day 5 : Tongariro National Park – Wellington
Day 6 : Wellington
Day 7 : Wellington – Nelson (South Island)
Day 8 : Nelson
Day 9 : Nelson – Kaikoura
Day 10 : Kaikoura – Christchurch
Day 11 : Christchurch – Hokitika – Franz Josef Glacier Region
Day 12 : Franz Josef Glacier Region – Queenstown
Day 13 : Queenstown
Day 14 : Queenstown
Day 15 : Queenstown
Day 16 : Queenstown – Arrowtown – Lake Ohau
Day 17 : Lake Ohau – Lake Tekapo – Christchurch
- -3 nights in lodges
- 12 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a traditional Maori marae
- 16 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned coach
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change – prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- Waitomo Caves (boat cruise): from $75
- Ruakuri Cave: from $70
- Blackwater rafting at Waitomo Caves: from $170
- Visit the Hobbiton movie set: from $150
- Canopy tour: from $169
- Zorbing in Rotorua: from $145
- Whitewater rafting in Rotorua: from $119
- Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing with a local guide (June to September): from $295
- Quad biking in Tongariro National Park: from $155
- Guided kayaking and seal-spotting tour in Abel Tasman National Park: from $130
- Full-day canyoning in Abel Tasman National Park: from $295
- Heli-hike excursion in Franz Josef Glacier region: from $585
- Scenic flight over Franz Josef Glacier: from $385
- Jet boating in Queenstown: from $139
- Canyon swinging in Queenstown: from $249
- Bungy jumping in Queenstown: from $220
- Skydiving in Queenstown: from $299
- Scenic cruise on Milford Sound (including lunch): prices available locally
- Funyaking in Queenstown: from $399
- Wilderness Jet adventure in Queenstown: from $279
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River: from $219
- Mountain biking excursion in Arrowtown: prices available locally
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Get Social: New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Get Social: New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 August 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Get Social: New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Get Social: New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- The crew in this tours are trained in COVID-specific hygiene standards and equipped with the skills required to keep every traveller safe.
- Coaches are immaculately cleaned before each trip starts and regularly throughout.
- This trip requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 atleast 14 days before departure, unless you are medically exempt from having the vaccine.