- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Te Puia, a Maori cultural and geothermal experience.
- Take in the wellpreserved Art Deco architecture of Napier.
- Relish a breathtaking cruise through Milford Sound fjord.
From geothermal springs and ice fields to stunning fjords and Maori culture, experience New Zealand at its best. Spend two nights discovering the sun-soaked Bay of Islands. Stand in awe of the giant kauri tree. Take in the well-preserved Art Deco architecture in Napier. Admire the ice fields and glaciers surrounding Mt. Cook. Stay in Dunedin, a little slice of Scotland in the South Pacific. Cruise Milford Sound in dramatic Fiordland. Savor a captivating 3-night stay in Queenstown, the “Adventure Capital of the World.” The vibrant lifestyle of the Pacific Islands welcomes you.
Day 1 : Auckland, New Zealand - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Auckland
Day 3 : Auckland - Bay of Islands
Day 4 : Bay of Islands
Day 5 : Bay of Islands - Matakohe - Rotorua
Day 6 : Rotorua
Day 7 : Rotorua - Taupo - Napier
Day 8 : Napier
Day 9 : Napier - Wellington
Day 10 : Wellington
Day 11 : Wellington - Picton - Christchurch
Day 12 : Christchurch - Mt. Cook Region
Day 13 : Mt. Cook Region - Dunedin
Day 14 : Dunedin
Day 15 : Dunedin - Manapouri - Te Anau
Day 16 : Te Anau
Day 17 : Te Anau - Milford Sound - Queenstown
Day 18 : Queenstown
Day 19 : Queenstown
Day 20 : Queenstown - Tour Ends
- 19 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 8 Dinners
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Queenstown are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Exploring New Zealand featuring the North & South Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 189+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exploring New Zealand featuring the North & South Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 17 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Exploring New Zealand featuring the North & South Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exploring New Zealand featuring the North & South Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.