- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 1+ years old
- Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds & Maori Waka Experience
- Kayaking Experience
The Bay of Islands really is a must-see, both for New Zealanders and international visitors alike. Encompassing 144 islands and a sub-tropical climate, the “winterless north” is a superb year round destination. Experience tranquillity of the Bay of Islands and Maori culture.
On this 4-day tour you will also visit the beautiful 90 Mile Beach (where you'll have a got at "sand surfing"!) and Cape Reinga, where the Pacific and Tasman oceans collide, and where legend says Maori spirits depart this world for Hawaki.
Day 1 Auckland to Paihia
Day 2 Paihia
Day 3 Paihia - Cape Reinga - Paihia
Day 4 Paihia to Auckland
- 3 nights accommodation at Haka Lodge - private room
- Fish & Chips lunch
- Return bus transport Auckland to Paihia
- Puketi Kauri Forest guided walk
- Kayak Hire - Half Day
- Entry to Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Maori Waka Experience - where you'll row a war canoe
- Full day Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach Trip
- Sand surfing at 90 mile beach
- Cape Reinga lighthouse walk
- Any international flights to/from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Capture The Cape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Capture The Cape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 November 2021, a deposit of 70 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Capture The Cape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Capture The Cape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.