- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Houmas House Plantation and Gardens
- Mississippi riverboat dinner cruise
- Two nights in Memphis plus Elvis' Graceland Mansion and Beale Street nightlife
- Three nights in New Orleans and Bourbon Street's colourful music scene
Trace the roots of American music in the Deep South and experience the unique cultural landscape and fascinating history that gave birth to the blues, jazz, country and rock 'n' roll. Days move a little slower in the South, as you pass the time with a sweet tea or a mint julep, taking in the sights and sounds of Music Row in Nashville, Beale Street in Memphis and Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Take in the heritage properties of Natchez and Houmas House, and savour authentic Southern hospitality and cuisine on your Deep South holiday as you float down the Mississippi on an included river boat cruise.
Houmas House Plantation And Gardens - Natchez
Nashville - Atlanta
- 11 nights hotel
- 11 breakfasts and 1 dinner included
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi in your vehicle (Maximum 5 users at one time)
- Services of a professional tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Atlanta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Deep South and Delta Blues tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 143 today.
- Save US$ 95+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Deep South and Delta Blues tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 21 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Deep South and Delta Blues tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Deep South and Delta Blues tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.