- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City Tour
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Acropolis Museum
This 8 day tour, starts from Athens, Greece, and ends at Kuşadası, Turkey. Island hop across the Aegean Sea via Mykonos and Santorini, relax on the beaches in the sun or wander the local towns, all mixed in with a little history along the way.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens Acropolis
Day 3: Athens to Santorini
Day 4: Santorini
Day 5: Santorini to Mykonos
Day 6: Mykonos
Day 7: Mykonos, Samos
Day 8: Kusadasi
- 2 Overnight Athens at Polis Grand Hotel / The Stanley Hotel / Zafolia Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Santorini at Aegean Plaza Hotel / Rose Bay Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Mykonos at Alkistis Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 7 breakfast and 1 dinner
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Services of an English speaking tour leader throughout the Greek Islands
- Entrance fees in Greece
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Mediterranean Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Save US$ 75+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Mediterranean Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 5343 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 29 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Mediterranean Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Mediterranean Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
5. This itinerary is subject to change dependant on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed without notice, and sometimes a scheduled ferry departure may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted slightly, and at times it may mean you will spend less or more place in one location than originally planned for. This is the nature of Greek Island travel, and we thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.