- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Athens Discover one of the world's oldest cities, from the ancient Acropolis to the modern Panathenaic Stadium
- Peloponnese Cross the rocky peninsula at the heart of Greek history, home to Epidaurus, Mycenae, and the Corinth Canal
- Olympia Learn about the site of the original Olympics, where the Statue of Zeus an ancient Wonder of the World once stood
- Delphi Follow the Sacred Way in the footsteps of pilgrims who sought the oracle's advice at this holy sanctuary
Travel through the stunning landscape of mainland Greece, learning about the wonderful past of a civilization immortalized in myth. Look out over Athens from the Acropolis and marvel at amazing Meteora. Visit the Oracle at Delphi and explore the home of the Olympic games at Olympia.
Day: 1 Athens
Day: 2 Athens
Day: 3 Olympia
Day: 4 Delphi
Day: 5 Kalambaka
Day: 6 Athens
Day: 7 Athens
- 6 nights 4 star hotels
- 6 breakfasts and 3 hotel dinners
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 and one departure transfer on Day 7 included per booking
- All transfers and transportation in modern air conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing in Athens, Olympia, Delphi, and Meteora
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide for all scheduled sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all included sites
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- A hotel tax of €3.00 per room per night to be paid directly to the hotel at time of check in. Please budget Euro 18, for the duration of the tour. See Trip Notes additional info for details
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 80 today.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Ancient Greece - 7 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 29 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Ancient Greece - 7 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Ancient Greece - 7 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.