- duration 3.5 hours
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a moonlight walking tour of Athens
- Listen to urban myths and legends about one of the oldest cities in the world
- Sample Greek wine and spirits like ouzo, raki, and tsipouro at three different local bars
- Dig into a plate of traditional meze
Athens at night can transform even the most skeptical romantic. Come experience a completely different side to the city as you walk through its historical centre and bustling neighbourhoods after dark. Listen to urban stories and myths, sample the best local spirits, and try mouthwatering finger food, in an Athens only known by locals!
Just because the day is over, that doesn’t mean your sightseeing is!
This Athens tour will give you the opportunity to view many of the city’s most famous landmarks under the moonlight, while checking out Athens’ thriving nightlife scene. Join this evening adventure for your best night ever!
During the day, the spirit of ancient Athens is everywhere, but the true magic of the city is best experienced at night. On this Athens tour, we’ll walk along ancient streets and laneways, follow in the footsteps of famous personalities, hear secret stories of celebrity visitors, learn about local myths and traditions, spook ourselves with ghost stories, and dig into the city’s music scene.
We’ll visit three themed bars located in unique secret gardens and on rooftops with splendid vistas, hanging out with crowds of cheerful locals enjoying a night out in their home. You’ll get to check out corners of the city that only locals visit, and uncover some of the city’s coolest spots.
You’ll also get to participate in some local drinking traditions, sampling ouzo and raki paired with mouthwatering finger foods.
From our last stop, you'll have the option to head off on your own or, if you want to keep the night going with your new Urban Adventures friends, join us for free VIP entry to a bouzoukia venue featuring urban folk music — a true local experience for night owls with itchy feet!
You’ll see how locals enjoy life in this city that never sleeps!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Glass of local spirit at each stop
- Finger food
- Train fares
- Optional VIP entry to bouzoukia venue.
- Additional food and drink
- items of a personal nature
- tips and gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Twilight Athens Tour tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 January 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Twilight Athens Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Twilight Athens Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Syntagma Square (at the exit of Syntagma metro station), in the middle of the square, at the fountaiMeeting end point :
Monastiraki metro statioCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.