- Photography tour
- Local culture
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Athens
- Visit the cliffside monasteries of Meteora (entry not included)
- Driving tour of Tirana with local guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik with a local guide
Join us as we travel from Ancient Greece to modern-day Prague on this incredible tour of Europe's greatest cities and most spectacular scenery. From the island paradise of Mykonos and rugged beauty of Croatia, the cobbled streets of Budapest to the spires of Prague, this is the gold-medal standard of Europe tours!
Day 1 : Athens, Greece
Day 2 : Athens to Mykonos
Day 3 : Mykonos
Day 4 : Mykonos
Day 5 : Mykonos to Athens
Day 6 : Athens to Meteora
Day 7 : Meteora to Tirana, Albania
Day 8 : Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 9 : Dubrovnik
Day 10 : Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Day 11 : Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
Day 12 : Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
Day 13 : Budapest
Day 14 : Budapest to Vienna, Austria
Day 15 : Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 16 : Prague
Day 17 : Prague
- -8 nights in hotel upgrades
- 5 nights in hostels
- 3 nights in canvas cabins
- 16 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Sea kayaking around the ancient City Walls of Dubrovnik: from HRK 220
-Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik: from €15
-Dinner cruise on the Danube river: from €35
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: from €40
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): from €62
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from CZK 800
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Athens and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Great Eastern tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Great Eastern tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Great Eastern tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Great Eastern tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.