- duration 75 minutes
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Acropolis Museum where important artifacts of Greek antiquity are on display
- Visit the home of Athens' most famous antiquities with over 4,000 artifacts
Designed by renowned Swiss architect Bernard Tschumi and notable Greek architect Michalis Photiadis, the Acropolis Museum captivates guests on approach. Its seamless modern lines elegantly incorporate artifacts exclusively from the Acropolis, and excavations are also visible under glass floors and walkways. The marbled surviving treasures are impressively displayed with the use of natural light, situated on a modernist open layout. Panoramic views top the experience.
The tour ends at the Acropolis Museum at approximately 15:00 (3:00 pm).
- Local licensed guide
- Athens guide magazine and map
- Skip-the-line service
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour: The customer shall not incur a penalty charge, apart from the charge due to AWT for the use of a credit card.
Between 72 and 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour: The customer shall incur 50% of the amount payable for the tour as a penalty charge, plus any other expenses, i.e. credit card charges or cancellation charges for means of transportation that may have been reserved for the tour.
Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour or if customers do not show up at the agreed meeting point: 100% of the amount payable shall be withheld as compensation for the cancellation of participation in the program.