- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally guided tour of the aweinspiring Ancient Greek monuments including entry to the Acropolis and Parthenon
- Ferry from Athens to Mykonos including reserved seating
- Visit Paradise Beach
- Visit Fira, the clifftop capital of Santorini
Right now there are no two hotter European destinations than Mykonos and Santorini, and on our Island Escape you'll soon understand why. Endless blue and white buildings, ancient sights, azure waters, buzzing party nights and lazy sun-soaked days - if this isn't your picture of paradise, we don't know what is. Start it off with historical vibes and city life in Athens, before we hit these idyllic islands for what might just be the best week of your life. Water, sand, sunshine, delicious eats... the word bliss just doesn't do it justice.
Day 1: Arrive Athens
Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos to Santorini
Day 6:-7 Santorini
Day 8: Santorini to Athens
Day 9: Depart Athens
- We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels with quad share rooms and bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Fuel up for days of exploring with delicious fresh breakfast daily. All other meals are there for you to roam free, follow your nose to where the locals hang out for even more unique tastes.
- Any international flights to/from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mykonos and Santorini Island Escape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mykonos and Santorini Island Escape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mykonos and Santorini Island Escape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mykonos and Santorini Island Escape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.