- Art and architecture
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Athens: one of the most historic cities in the world, among the oldest cities in Europe with a history of 3000 years. Acropolis, Syntagma Square and many more sites are waiting to be discovered.
Cyclades Islands the most famous island group in the Aegean Sea and comprise some of the most beautiful islands in the world. Join our special Island hopping 15-day tour and discover the real gems of Greek paradise. Take pleasure of its sunrays that cover the long sandy beaches and coastlines of its islands and enjoy the overnights in three magical islands, Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos. Uncover their unique essence, beginning with tasting of the bustling nightlife in Mykonos and dancing the day away at epic beach parties. Santorini will astonish you by the beautiful romantic spirit, settled in the dramatic rocky landscape and Naxos will attract you not only by the sun, beach bars and bikini but also by Greek culture, traditional cuisine and nature. This trip invites you to spend a remarkable holiday and fulfil your curiosity about the exciting land of Gods!
Day 1: Arrival Athens
Day 2: Athens – Santorini (8 Hrs, By Ferry; Included)
Day 3: Santorini
Day 4: Santorini
Day 5: Santorini
Day 6: Santorini – Naxos (2 Hrs, By Ferry; Included)
Day 7: Naxos
Day 8: Naxos
Day 9: Naxos
Day 10: Naxos – Mykonos (1 H, By Ferry; Included)
Day 11: Mykonos
Day 12: Mykonos
Day 13: Mykonos
Day 14: Mykonos – Athens (2.15 Hrs, By Ferry; Included)
Day 15: Departure Athens
- 14 nights´ hotel accommodation
- 14 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Departure private transfer to Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning shuttle bus while on the islands
- Ferry tickets on economy seat for the routes Athens - Santorini, Santorini - Naxos, Mykonos - Athens (Day 2, 6 and 13)
- High-speed ferry tickets on economy seat for the route Naxos - Mykonos (Day 10)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Local guide (unless joining an optional activity)
- Porterage and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Island Hopping, The Ultimate Cyclades: Athens, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Island Hopping, The Ultimate Cyclades: Athens, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Island Hopping, The Ultimate Cyclades: Athens, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.