- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Food tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover traditional Greece on this relaxing cruise around the quiet coves and harbours of Evia. Greece's second largest island is only a stone's throw from Athens and yet surprisingly it remains a hidden gem. Caique - Spend six nights on a traditional wooden boat where our friendly crew provide a home away from home feel Greek food - Tuck in to freshly prepared breakfasts and lunches on our caique and have the chance for dinner at authentic waterside taverns Aegean Sea - Swim and snorkel every day in the warm, azure waters and look out for sea life in rocky coves.
Day 1 : Join trip at Athens Airport and transfer to Evia Island to board our caique
Day 2 : Cruise to Panagia; chance for a walk to Agios Dimitrios
Day 3 : Cruise via the lagoon at Porto Buffalo to ancient Eretria
Day 4 : Chance to shop and relax in Eretria before cruising to Nea Styra
Day 5 : Cruise via peaceful Porto Lafia to the fishing village of Marmari
Day 6 : Swim amongst the exclusive Petali Islands en route to Karystos
Day 7 : Option to visit Castello Rosso Fort
Day 8 : Ferry to Rafina and transfer to Athens Airport where our trip ends
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches
- M/S Isidoros II (6 nights)
- Hotel Galaxy (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Any international flights to/from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Greek Island Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greek Island Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greek Island Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greek Island Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.