- ATV Roadtrip in Santorini
- Splash Around in a Waterpark
- Waterfall Snorkel Trip
- Try Water Sports in Ios
- Party in Ios
- Pirate Boat Volcano Trip around Santorini
- Road Trip in Rhodes
- See a Santorini Sunset
- Walking Tour of Athens, The Acropolis & The Parthenon
- Hiking up to Ancient Thira
- Show more
Begin your 20-day trip to Greece in the mythical city of Athens, tracing back the roots of Western culture. Then take a ferry out to the heavenly Greek islands to join in on the legendary party scene of Ios, see the remarkable sunsets on the volcanic island of Santorini, get to know Crete like a local, and take in everything Rhodes has to offer! Get ready for the trip of a lifetime through Greece! Getting a peek back into history in one of the most storied parts of the world and at the same time experiencing some of the nicest beaches on the planet and a vibrant traveler scene that yields awesome, fun parties! It’s a trip that will satisfy your cravings to see the amazing sights of a country you’ve heard so much about and also get some desired vacation time to soak in the sun, swim in the warm water of the Mediterranean, and consume tons of Greek food and wine! The days will seemingly melt together on this trip as you choose between endless cultural pursuits and serene paradises to relax in.
Day 1-2 : Athens
Day 3-6 : Crete
Day 7-10 : Ios
Day 11-15 : Santorini
Day 16-20 : Rhodes
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Boat Trip to Palm Beach in Preveli Gorge (includes Sangria)
- All transport - This trip will find us taking ferries, private A/C vans and public transport
- Athens Walking Tour including local guide
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- 5 locations, 5 beaches
- Hike to a waterfall and through caves to an old Pirate booty hold
- Hike through Cretan Countryside to secluded beaches
- Santorini Island Bus Trip; visit Red Volcanic Rock beach, grab photos at the highest point of Santorini, wine tasting at a local vineyard and watch sunset in Oia
- Hike to the top of the Ancient City of Thira in Santorini
- 1-day Road trip on Rhodes Island (3 beaches/ epic sunset)
- FnEZ Sponsored beach clean-up
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Click Here for a photo album of samples of where we normally stay.*
- *things can change but this is the current set up for this trip and we aim for this standard if we have to make changes.
- Acropolis & Parthenon Tour including entrance fee
- Wine Museum w/ Tasting
- Rent an ATV (International drives licence needed)
- Cliff Jumping (seasonal)
- Booze Cruise
- Pub crawl party nights in Ios
- Volcano Boat Trip
- Ancient City of Thira Hike
- Waterfall Snorkeling trip in Preveli Gorge
- Water Park
- Scuba Diving (possible night dive/ ship wreck dive)
- Paddle Boarding
- Tubing behind a speed boat
- All meals and drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Activities outside of the ones listed above (optional activities are not included)
- Any Visa or Visa fees
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greece Trip: 20 Days - Beaches Beyond Beautiful tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greece Trip: 20 Days - Beaches Beyond Beautiful tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Greece Trip: 20 Days - Beaches Beyond Beautiful tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- You will be staying in clean and hygienic accommodations, and our transport will be cleaned/sanitized after each use and properly ventilated.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the departure date.