- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Self-guided
- Tour Code BM-37270
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
We know you're looking for the summer of a lifetime! To spend your days without a care in the world exploring all of Greece's hotspots and hidden gems, each day a different beach island hopping from one to another, a different cocktail in hand. Start in Athens and finish in Santorini, stopping at every bucket list island in between. 9 days of pure bliss! Sounds dreamy right? Spend your days visiting ancient Athens, snorkelling in crystal clear waters in Santorini, hitting up Mykonos' best beach clubs or sipping cocktails till the sun comes up in Ios. Greece is the destination of dreams. Time to make those a reality with the ultimate Greek island hopper! We're in...are you?
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens/Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos/Íos
Day 6: Íos
Day 7: Íos/Santorini
Day 8: Santorini
Day 9: Santorini
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 8 breakfasts
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Any international flights to Athens and from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Greece Island Hopper tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greece Island Hopper tour. You can cancel the tour up to 31 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 30 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 March 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greece Island Hopper tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greece Island Hopper tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What should I pack to travel to Greece?
Greece is the ideal summer destination, so you are more than likely to spend most of your time outdoors. So, do not forget your summer essentials like sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and comfortable hiking boots. Also, many cruise ship casinos and restaurants require formal dress at night. Thus, you may want to bring a jacket or dinner dress along.
Are credit cards accepted in Greece?
Although Greece favors cash transactions, credit cards are still widely accepted by most establishments. Tourism businesses such as travel agencies, hotels, and car rental businesses are actually required by law to have a POS machine. However, small businesses may not have one. So, ask beforehand.
Do people in Greece speak English?
English is widely spoken in Greece. About half of the Greek population speaks English, and you should not have any problems communicating in tourist hotspots like Athens, Santorini, Rhodes, etc. You will find road signs, metro stops, and menus in these places written in both Greek and English. However, you will meet fewer English speakers as you move further inland.
How many days should I spend in Greece?
If you are visiting Greece for Athens and a bit of island hopping, a five-day itinerary should be just perfect. However, if you desire to explore Greece's storied mainland cities and breathtaking islands, you will need more time. You can read our in-depth guide to learn more about how long you should spend in Greece.