- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City Tour
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
This 10 day tour, starts and ends in Athens, Greece. Visit the classic ancient sites of mainland Greece, Athens, Delphi , Olympia, before 4 days relaxing in the un on stunning Santorini.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens, Argolis, Nafplion
Day 4: Olympia, Delphi
Day 5: Delphi, Kalambaka
Day 6: Meteora, Athens
Day 7: Athens to Santorini
Day 8: Santorini
Day 9: Santorini to Athens
Day 10: Athens
- 4 Overnight Athens at The Stanley Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Nafplion at Amalia Hotel Nafplio (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Delphi at Amalia Hotel Delphi (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Kalambaka at Grand Meteora Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Santorini at Theoxenia Hotel (4 star)
- 9 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle on the Greek mainland
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Ferry ticket - Athens to Santorini
- Ferry ticket - Santorini to Athens
- Professional English-speaking tour guide on the Greek mainland
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Greece Discovery Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greece Discovery Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 January 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greece Discovery Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greece Discovery Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 6. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
5. This itinerary is subject to change dependant on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed or cancelled without notice due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted to suit. We thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.
6. Instead of travelling between Athens and Santorini by ferry, an optional flight between Santorini and Athens is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
7. Child Discount : Age 8 - 10 sharing room with 2 full paying adults 30% and child will have a fold up bed.
8. Meteora Dress Code: The monasteries have a strict dress code. To enter the monasteries of Meteora you have to adhere to the following rules: Women will need to wear a long skirt, dress or sarong, it's not enough to keep the knees covered, so no trousers or shorts. Men must wear long pants. Sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Please make sure to have appropriate clothing before visiting the monasteries. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.