- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Fully guided
- Parthenon: dedicated by the Athenians to goddess Athena Parthenos, the patron of the city, is the most magnificent creation of Athenian democracy at the height of its power.
- Edessa: romantic town, surrounded by the charming little bridges, running water and magnificent waterfalls that will accompany your loving walks around this place.
Join our ten-day tour and travel to the heart of Greece, the land of Gods. Discover the legends of Greek mythology by visiting the Acropolis and feel the harmony between material and spirit in the magical Parthenon. The coastal driver along the Corinth Canal will take you to the cradle of the Olympic Games, Olympia, and magnificent sanctuary of Delphi will unveil you the secret techniques of an ancient prophecy. Admire the beautiful landscape that surrounds Meteora Monasteries in Kalambaka and once in Thessaloniki, get into the vibrant life of this bustling city and enjoy its beauty as a local, savouring the local gastronomy and surrounded sites to Edessa, Vergina and Naoussa. This trip will fill all your senses and will leave great memories for the lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Athens (40km – 35min)
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens – Corinth Canal – Epidarus – Nafplio – Mycenae – Olympia (395km – 5.45hrs)
Day 4: Olympia – Delphi (215km – 3.15hrs)
Day 5: Delphi – Kalambaka (235km – 3.15hrs)
Day 6: Kalambaka – Meteora –thessaloniki (230km – 2.5hrs)
Day 7: Thessaloniki
Day 8: Thessaloniki – Edessa – Naoussa – Vergina – Veria – Thessaloniki (245km – 4hrs)
Day 9: Thessaloniki – Pella – Dion – Thermopyle – Athens (575km – 6.15hrs)
Day 10: Departure Athens (40km – 35min)
- 9 night’s hotel accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners (Day 3-8)
- Inbound/Outbound shared air-conditioned transfers from/to Athens Airport or Piraeus Port
- Air-conditioned private transportation throughout the tour (Day 2-9)
- Operated with English-, French-, Italian and German-speaking local guides during the scheduled activities (Day 2-9)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Athens City tour (Day 2), Corinth Canal sightseeing tour, Theatre of Epidaurus, Mycenae Archaeological site (Day 3), Olympia sightseeing tour (Day 4), Delphi archaeological site and museum (Day 5), Meteora excursion (Day 6), Thessaloniki city tour (Day 7), Thessaloniki and surrounded sites sightseeing tour (Day 8), Pella, Dion and Thermopyle full-day trip (Day 9)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 202+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Tour In Greece, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Grand Tour In Greece, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Tour In Greece, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.