- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Parthenon: Dedicated to the patron of the city, the wellknown goddess Athena Parthenos, this fascinating landmark is one of the most magnificent creations of Athenian democracy.
- Acropolis Museum: Learn about the impressive past of the city while visiting the remarkable Acropolis Museum.
- Delphi, the Center of the World: Once considered the centre of the world by the Greeks, Delphi is still an important place that promises to impress you.
- Meteora Monasteries: Enjoy a breathtaking spiritual journey while visiting a stone forest decorated with historical monasteries and included on the Unesco's World Heritage List.
Join this exciting nine-day tour and explore some of the most beautiful places in sunny Greece. Begin by strolling the streets of Athens, one of the most historic cities in the world. Catch sight of its stunning landmarks, letting yourself conquered by the imposing architectural masterpieces, learn about the impressive Greek civilization, and surprise your taste buds with the mouthwatering traditional Greek dishes. Admire Delphi, the inspiring place once considered the centre of the world, and enjoy a spiritual experience while visiting the magical Meteora monasteries. Wander around the narrow cobble-stoned streets, admiring the traditional house and picturesque landscapes of Kalambaka, catch a glimpse of the explosive nightlife in Mykonos, and explore the romantic, crescent-shaped Santorini Island. Join this mesmerising tour to have an authentic journey and see the real beauty of Greece!
Day 1: Arrival Athens
Day 2: Athens City Tour
Day 3: Athens – Delphi – Kalambaka (420 Km - 5.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Kalambaka – Athens (350 Km - 4.15 Hrs)
Day 5: Athens – Mykonos (5 Hrs By Ferry)
Day 6: Mykonos
Day 7: Mykonos – Santorini (3 Hrs By High-speed Ferry)
Day 8: Santorini
Day 9: Departure Santorini
- 8 nights' accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned shared transportation in vehicle between ports and during excursions
- Inbound airport transfer from Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (Athens International airport)
- Ferry boat ticket on economy seat for the route Piraeus to Mykonos
- Outbound airport transfer to Santorini Airport
- Operated with qualified guides in English on day 2 (halfday), 3 and 4
- Hydro boat ticket on economy seat for the route Mykonos to Santorini
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Acropolis site, Acropolis museum, Delphi site and two Meteora monasteries
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport
- Assistance on arrival at Mykonos port
- Assistance on arrival at Santorini port
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International flight tickets & Domestic flight tickets Santorini to Athens
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Airport and Hotel porterage
- Visit to Delphi museum
- Optional tours
- Overnight city tax for the hotel overnights effective from January 1st 2018. Clients will have to pay the TAX on the spot at the hotels.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exploring Greece tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Exploring Greece tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exploring Greece tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.