- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City Tour
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Acropolis Museum
This 19 day tour, starts from Athens, Greece, and ends at Istanbul, Turkey. Starting from Athens, island hop to Santorini and Mykonos before travelling along the Turquoise coast visiting Antalya and Fethiye. We the head inland to central Turkey to the moon-like Cappadocia before heading to magical Istanbul.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens, Acropolis
Day 3: Athens to Santorini
Day 4: Santorini
Day 5: Santorini to Mykonos
Day 6: Mykonos
Day 7: Mykonos, Samos
Day 8: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 9: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 10: Fethiye, Gulet
Day 11: Fethiye, Gulet
Day 12: Gulet
Day 13: Kayakoy, Antalya, Kaleiçi
Day 14: Perge, Aspendos, Side
Day 15: Konya, Cappadocia
Day 16: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 17: Ankara
Day 18: Istanbul Old City
Day 19: Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Athens at The Stanley Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Santorini at Aegean Plaza Hotel / Rose Bay Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Mykonos at Alkistis Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Adem Pira Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Fethiye - Harbour at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 2 Overnight Göcek Bay at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 2 Overnight Antalya at Dogan Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at MDC Hotel (Boutique Cave)
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Sirkeci Mansion Hotel (Boutique)
- 18 breakfast, 2 lunch and 8 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle in Turkey
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour in Turkey
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Entrance fees in Turkey
- Entrance fees in Greece
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 185 today.
- Earn US$ 123+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 29 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room and/or gulet cabin to themselves.
4. Gulet itineraries are subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
5. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
6. This itinerary is subject to change dependant on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed without notice, and sometimes a scheduled ferry departure may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted slightly, and at times it may mean you will spend less or more place in one location than originally planned for. This is the nature of Greek Island travel, and we thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.
7. Instead of travelling between Cappadocia and Istanbul by bus, an optional morning flight from Kayseri (Cappadocia) to Istanbul is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
8. The 2021 itinerary differs from 2020 :-
9. - The Gulet Cruise has been removed
10. - Visits to Aphrodisias (UNESCO Heritage site), Köyceğiz, Dalyan have been added
11. - Free Days in Bodrum and Fethiye and an extra day in Cappadocia have been added
12. - It will be a 21 day itinerary