- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City Tour
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Acropolis Museum
This 21 day tour, starts from Athens, Greece, and ends at Istanbul, Turkey. Starting from Athens, island hop to Santorini and Mykonos before travelling along the Turquoise coast visiting Antalya and Fethiye. We the head inland to central Turkey to the moon-like Cappadocia before heading to magical Istanbul.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens, Acropolis
Day 3: Athens to Santorini
Day 4: Santorini
Day 5: Santorini to Mykonos
Day 6: Mykonos
Day 7: Mykonos, Samos
Day 8: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 9: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 10: Aphrodisias
Day 11: Bodrum
Day 12: Koycegiz, Dalyan, Fethiye
Day 13: Fethiye
Day 14: Kayakoy, Antalya
Day 15: Perge, Aspendos, Side
Day 16: Konya
Day 17: Konya, Cappadocia
Day 18: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 19: Ankara
Day 20: Istanbul Old City
Day 21: Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Athens at The Stanley Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Santorini at Aegean Plaza Hotel / Rose Bay Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Mykonos at Alkistis Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Adem Pira Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Bodrum at Bodrium Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Fethiye at Nidya Marina Boutique Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Antalya at Dogan Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Konya at Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Konya (5 star)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at MDC Hotel (Boutique Cave)
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Sirkeci Mansion Hotel (Boutique)
- 20 breakfast and 5 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle in Turkey
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour in Turkey
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Entrance fees in Turkey
- Entrance fees in Greece
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 141+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 November 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Diamonds of Mediterranean Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 8.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.