- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Corinth canal, ancient Corinth, Moni Osiou Patapiou
- Discover Mycenae and Ancient SpartaMystras
- Sightsee with ease with our professional driverguide and fullyinsured vehicle
- Enjoy flexibility to find and book your own preferred accommodation
We'll explore ancient Corinth and historical Mycenae, including the Canal of Corinth. We'll spend the night in Delphi and enjoy free time in the evening. The next morning, we will head to Ancient Sparta and then to Mystras where you will be able to enjoy the views of the castle. Our final destination before our return is the Ancient "Sacred Forrest" which was the name of Ancient Olympia and it's built on the North riverbank of Alfeios.
Please note: this tour does NOT include accommodation in Delphi. Accommodation (including that of a the driver) must be arranged by the travelers. Pick up and drop off in Athens is included.
•For 7-10 travelers, we will use 2 transfers for your transportation:
A) Mercedes Benz Vito Tourer (capacity: 7 travelers),
B) Scoda Octavia yellow cab taxi (capacity: 3 travelers)
•If travelers are more than 10, you can send us a request and we will check the available dates in order to make your tour.
Day 1: Ancient Corinth, Moni Osiou Patapiou, Mycenae
Day 2: Ancient Sparta, Mystras, Ancient Olympia
- Transportation by Mercedes E 200 class (sedan) or Scoda Octavia SUV 4pax/car, fully-insured and air-conditioned
- Local guiding services
- Liability insurance per person
- Unlimited kilometres
- We do not have a license to give tours inside of monuments and historical places
- Tickets for the monuments
- Accommodation. Driver's accommodation must also be arranged by the travelers in the same (or at least 2*) hotel
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNot wheelchair accessible Infants must sit on laps Infant seats available 2 Mercedes E200 Sedan for 57 passengers (4 passengers in each vehicle) We can pick our customers up from wherever they want inside the region of Athens. If the pickup is from the airport or from the cruise dock please provide all the details to the operator after the booking Itinerary is as per instructions of the operator and the agreement of the customer