- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A fantastic combination of sun, sea, history and culture of two magnificent countries in this 19 day tour. Begin your tour exploring beautiful Athens, visit the picturesque Mykonos and magical Santorini before you venture to the main sites of the Aegean Coast including Marmaris & Fethiye, and discover the wonders of Istanbul, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Gallipoli and the history of Troy and Ephesus. A complete package of the Aegean and incredible wonders of Turkey.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens, Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini, Athens , Istanbul ( By Flight )
Day 8: Istanbul
Day 9: Istanbul
Day 10: Istanbul, Gallipoli
Day 11: Gallipoli, Troy, Kusadası
Day 12: Kusadası, Ephesus, Fethiye
Day 13: Fethiye, Saklıkent, Ölüdeniz
Day 14: Fethiye, Dalyan
Day 15: Fethiye, Pamukkale
Day 16: Pamukkale, Cappadocia
Day 17: Cappadocia
Day 18: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
Day 19: Istanbul
- 3 & 4 & 5 Star Hotels
- 17 breakfasts | 8 dinners
- Economy class ferry
- International Flight between Athens and Istanbul. Domestic Flight between Cappadocia and Istanbul.
- Transfers between ports and hotels | Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leaders | Services of experienced Travel Talk guide, licenced by the Ministry of Tourism in Turkey
- Any international flights to Athens and from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Greece & Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 173 today.
- Earn US$ 115+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Greece & Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 27 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Greece & Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Greece & Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.