- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4935
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover Greek history and culture.
- Marvel at classic architecture both ancient and modern.
- Explore old cities and quaint villages.
- Witness a Mediterranean sunset while eating fresh seafood.
- Soak in Cretan culture.
When you saddle a trip with a moniker as lofty as "Best of Greece," you’d better make sure it lives up to the hype. This one does. Compiling the top moments from our best-selling trips in the region, this comprehensive tour through the cradle of Western Civilization brings the distant past and vibrant present into sharp focus. Between the must-see historical sites of Athens and Delphi, the rugged plateaus of the fabled Samariá Gorge, personal encounters in isolated Cretan villages and the breezy sway of Santorini at sundown, you won’t have a moment to waste. Witness Greece — in all her timeless glory — with us.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens/Meteora
Day 4: Meteora
Day 5: Meteora/Delphi
Day 6: Delphi/Náfplio
Day 7: Náfplio/Chaniá
Day 8: Chaniá
Day 9: Chaniá/Agia Roumeli
Day 10: Agia Roumeli/Loutro
Day 11: Loutro
Day 12: Loutro/Heraklion
Day 13: Heraklion/Santorini
Day 14: Santorini
Day 15: Santorini
- Hotels (13 nts), overnight ferry (1 nt, 4-berth mixed-sex cabins).
13 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD560-730 for meals not included.
- Ferry, taxi, private van, train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tour of Shedia Home and a Beverage, Athens Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class Athens, Athens. Athens orientation walk. Guided tour of Ancient Delphi. Samariá Gorge hike. Knossos visit. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tour of Shedia Home and a Beverage, Athens
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class Athens, Athens
- Athens orientation walk
- Guided tour of Ancient Delphi
- Samariá Gorge hike
- Knossos visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Athens and from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Greece tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Greece tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Greece tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Greece tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.