- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Young Adults
- Marvel at the ancient Acropolis in Athens, and explore the city’s vibrant neighbourhoods.
- Visit the legendary islands of Mykonos, Santorini and Ios, each with their own unique personality.
- Discover the culture and heritage of Greece, from the imposing temples of the gods to the traditional villages.
- Enjoy a drink or two (or three) in the lively nightlife spots of Mykonos, Santorini and Ios.
- Witness the unforgettable Santorini sunset while enjoying a locallymade cocktail.
Discover all Greece has to offer in this epic 10-day Best of Greece tour.
Experience the most popular islands, the amazing history of Athens and the Greek way of life. See where the ancient Greek gods were born and the ruins of their temples, then party till dawn in crazy Mykonos. Take an insta-worthy pic of the world’s most beautiful sunset in Santorini and explore the breathtaking Ios.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini, Ios
Day 8: Ios
Day 9: Ios, Athens
Day 10: Athens
- 4 & 3 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- Economy class ferry
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local tour leaders
- Transfers from the ferry ports to the hotels and from hotels to the ferry ports
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to/from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Greece tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
Any flights not mentioned above
Meals not stated above
items of a personal nature
Tips and gestures
Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Greece tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Greece tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Greece tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- If I want to book this tour as a solo traveler will I have to share accommodation? What are my options?
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
- Which hotels are used for this tour?
- Does the tour include airport pick up and drop off?