- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Athens discover one of the world's oldest cities, from the ancient Acropolis to the modern Panathenaic Stadium
- Delphi follow the Sacred Way in the footsteps of pilgrims who sought the oracle's advice at this holy sanctuary
- Meteora admire the stunning, UNESCOlisted rock formations and clifftop monasteries
- Thermopylae relive the Spartans' famous last stand against the Persians on this narrow pass
Travel from Athens to Santorini enjoying the historic temples and monuments which make Greece such a wonderful destination. Discover the ancient sanctuary of Delphi, admire the hidden monasteries in Meteora, and take in the majestic beauty of Santorini.
Day: 1 Athens
Day: 2 Athens
Day: 3 Delphi
Day: 4 Kalambaka
Day: 5 Mykonos
Day: 6 Mykonos
Day: 7 Santorini
Day: 8-9 Santorini
- 9 nights 3-4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 (Athens) and One departure transfer on Day 10 (Santorini) included per booking
- All transfers and transportation in modern air conditioned vehicles.
- Guided sightseeing in Athens, Delphi, and Meteora
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide for scheduled sightseeing on days 2 - 4.
- Two ferry tickets - Piraeus – Mykonos (regular ferry) and Mykonos – Santorini (high-speed ferry), economy class
- Entrance fees for all included sites
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- A hotel tax of €3.00 per room per night to be paid directly to the hotel at time of check in. Please budget Euro 27, for the duration of the tour. See Trip Notes for details.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Save US$ 68+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Greece - 10 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Greece - 10 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Greece - 10 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.