- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Athens Discover one of the world's oldest cities, from the ancient Acropolis to the modern Panathenaic Stadium
- Delphi Follow the Sacred Way in the footsteps of pilgrims who sought the oracle's advice at this holy sanctuary
- Meteora Admire the stunning, UNESCOlisted rock formations and clifftop monasteries
- Thermopylae Relive the Spartans' famous last stand against the Persians on this narrow pass
- Mykonos Lounge on sandy beaches and enjoy the nightlife in this Aegean hotspot for the rich and famous
- Santorini Relax on one of Greece's most beautiful islands, where whitewashed villages perch on volcanic cliffs and breathtaking sunsets can be witnessed at Oia
- Show more
Travel from Athens to Santorini enjoying the historic temples and monuments which make Greece such a wonderful destination. Discover the ancient sanctuary of Delphi, admire the hidden monasteries in Meteora, and take in the majestic beauty of Santorini.
Day: 1 Athens
Day: 2 Kalambaka
Day: 3 Delphi
Day: 4 Athens
Day: 5 Mykonos
Day: 6 Mykonos
Day: 7 Santorini
Day: 8-9 Santorini
Day: 10 Santorini
- 9 nights 3-4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 (Athens) and one departure transfer on Day 10 (Santorini) included per booking
- All transfers and transportation in modern air conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing in Athens, Delphi, and Meteora
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide for scheduled sightseeing on days 2 - 4
- Two ferry tickets - Piraeus – Mykonos (regular ferry) and Mykonos – Santorini (high-speed ferry), economy class
- Entrance fees for all included sites
- Note: You will join travellers who booked through other operators for sightseeing on days 2-4, some staying in different hotels. The group size on these days can vary in size from 20 - 45 persons and guiding may be in an additional language to English. Travel unescorted from days 5 - 10
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- A hotel tax of €3.00 per room per night to be paid directly to the hotel at time of check in. See Trip Notes additional info for details
- Save US$ 98 today.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Greece - 10 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 July 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Greece - 10 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Greece - 10 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
How to travel around Europe cheap?
Bus services like FlixBus and BusAbout offer a convenient means of transport if you wish to move from one city to another within the same country. Although these services do travel between countries, they might not be the best choice due to a longer travel time.
Budget airlines are another great way to get around Europe’s major cities, especially when you want to cut down on travel time between two countries. Keep an eye out and you might be able to snag tickets at unbelievable rates. Services like Skyscanner can be of help. Some of the largest budget airlines in the continent are Ryanair, WizzAir, Eurowings, and EasyJet.
Ridesharing services are a godsend for those wishing to immerse themselves in local culture as they offer you the chance to catch a ride with locals along the way. BlaBlaCar is the largest one. The only downside is that it is not always as easy to book a rideshare service as it is to catch a bus or hop on a budget flight.
What is the best travel insurance for Europe?
There are dozens of insurance companies offering travel insurance, which can make it difficult for you to choose the right one.
There are a number of things that you should be aware of while purchasing travel insurance. If it is comprehensive medical insurance plans that you are interested in, make sure to find out what all the plan covers. If you are concerned about certain scenarios, then check out customizable travel insurance policies and find out if the provider can cover you for those situations. You also need to determine if there are reasonable coverage limits. Check deductibles and compensation limits in the insurance policy for this.
While insurance is important, it is mostly a safeguard against emergencies. If you are on a budget, you can go with the second- or even third-best option and prioritize getting your money’s worth instead of purchasing the most comprehensive coverage.