- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak up Belgrade’s quirky party atmosphere
- Explore Ohrid’s picturesque alleyways
- Be immersed in the unique culture of Sarajevo
Ancient gods, kings, and emperors were high maintenance. They’d demand tremendous temples, pompous palaces, and gargantuan gardens. But this is great for you, because they look flippin’ stunning! On this adventure, you’ll see the epoch of ancient art at Athens Parthenon, wander around the rich, ruined sanctuary of Delphi, and admire the ancient Diocletian palace of Split. But this adventure celebrates more than kings and gods––you’ll get down and dirty in the tunnels of Sarajevo and rub shoulders with the locals of Belgrade, too!
Day 1 : Athens To Delphi To Thessaloniki
Day 2 : Thessaloniki To Ohrid
Day 3 : Ohrid To Skopje
Day 4 : Skopje To Nis To Belgrade
Day 5 : Belgrade
Day 6 : Belgrade - Sarajevo
Day 7 : Sarajevo
Day 8 : Sarajevo To Mostar To Split
Day 9 : Split
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- All coach transport
- Your legendary Busabout crew
- Mostar local guide
- Delphi local guide, plus site and museum entrance
- Orientation walks of Thessaloniki and Split
- Any international flights to Athens and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Balkan Trail tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 48 today.
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Balkan Trail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 17 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.