- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Greek Village
- Drilon Springs
This 7 day tour, starts from Athens, Greece, and ends at Trogir, Croatia, and also visits Albania and Montenegro.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens - Meteora
Day 4: Meteora - Drilon Springs (Albania) - Tirana
Day 5: Tirana - Budva (Montenegro) - Kotor
Day 6: Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia) - Trogir
Day 7: Trogir
- 2 Overnight Athens at Ambrosia Suites / Ilisia Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Kalambaka at Antoniadis Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Tirana at Tirana International Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Kotor at Hotel Splendido (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Trogir at Hotel Trogir Palace (4 star)
- 6 breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- English speaking tour leader throughout the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Athens to Split Excursion Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Athens to Split Excursion Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 3680 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 01 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Athens to Split Excursion Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Athens to Split Excursion Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
5. After reviewing customer feedback we have made changes to our 2020 Balkans itineraries in order to create more free time at the various places for people to relax and/or explore. Also we have added free days and removed some tours and made them optional. Where applicable, overnight at Split & Dubrovnik have been removed and Trogir and Mostar have been added. The tour, where applicable, still visits Split & Dubrovnik, it just doesn't stay there overnight.
6. This tour becomes a 7 day tour in 2020 https:www.feztravel.com/Athens_to_Split_Excursion_Tour.asp?Year=2020
7. Meteora Dress Code: The monasteries have a strict dress code. To enter the monasteries of Meteora you have to adhere to the following rules: Women will need to wear a long skirt, dress or sarong, it's not enough to keep the knees covered, so no trousers or shorts. Men must wear long pants. Sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Please make sure to have appropriate clothing before visiting the monasteries.