- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Athens Discover one of the world's oldest cities, from the ancient Acropolis to the modern Panathenaic Stadium
- Paros Quaint island in the Aegean with traditional villages and secluded beaches
- Santorini Relax on one of Greece's most beautiful islands, where whitewashed villages perch on volcanic cliffs and breathtaking sunsets can be witnessed at Oia
Discover the fascinating ancient wonders of Athens before heading to the beautiful Greek islands of Paros and Santorini. The perfect combination of city break and island relaxation.
Day: 1 Athens
Day: 2 Athens
Day: 3 Paros
Day: 4 Paros
Day: 5 Santorini
Day: 6-7 Santorini
Day: 8 Santorini
- 7 nights 3-4 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 (Athens) and one departure transfer on Day 8 (Santorini) included per booking
- All transfers and transportation in modern air conditioned vehicles
- Half day guided tour of Athens, including the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Two local ferry journeys between Athens and Paros and Paros and Santorini
- Entrance fees for all included sites
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- A hotel tax of €3.00 per room per night to be paid directly to the hotel at time of check in. Please budget Euro 21, for the duration of the tour. See Trip Notes additional info for details
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Athens to Paros & Santorini - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Athens to Paros & Santorini - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Athens to Paros & Santorini - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.