- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Start your 9 day, once in a lifetime experience in Athens, a world capital of cultural and historical heritage before you hit the water to relax and unwind on some of Greece’s most beautiful islands. Party till dawn in Mykonos, get lost in the maze of streets; watch the world’s most beautiful sunset in Santorini after a long day of swimming and end your tour in breathtaking Ios.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini, Ios
Day 8: Ios
Day 9: Ios
- 2 & 3 & 4 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts
- Economy class ferry
- Transfers from the island ports to the hotels and from hotels to the island ports
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leader
- Any international flights to Athens and from Ios are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Athens+3 Island Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 59 today.
- Save US$ 39+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Athens+3 Island Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 74 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 28 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Athens+3 Island Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Athens+3 Island Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.