- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 35
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12770
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Athens, Greece/ Santorini, Greece
- Marvel at the ancient Acropolis in Athens and the 2,500-year-old ruins of the Temple of Poseidon in Sounion.
- Soak up the white-washed buildings and blue-domed churches of Mykonos Town.
- Witness the breathtaking sunsets in Santorini, one of the most popular Greek Islands.
- See the world-famous Caldera and dramatic black cliffs of Santorini.
Take time exploring Athens, the Greek capital, and experience the culture and history, before you hit the most popular Greek Islands. Ferries are organised to take you from Athens to the picturesque island of Mykonos to roam the twisting streets or crazy beach parties and lively nightlife and then to Santorini, for beaches of all colours and breathtaking sunsets.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini
- 4 & 3 star hotels
- Transfers from the ferry ports to the hotels and from hotels to the ferry ports
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- 6 breakfasts
- Economy class ferry
- Services of experienced local tour leaders
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Save US$ 73 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Athens+2 Island Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2023, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Athens+2 Island Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Athens+2 Island Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What should I pack to travel to Greece?
Greece is the ideal summer destination, so you are more than likely to spend most of your time outdoors. So, do not forget your summer essentials like sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and comfortable hiking boots. Also, many cruise ship casinos and restaurants require formal dress at night. Thus, you may want to bring a jacket or dinner dress along.
Are credit cards accepted in Greece?
Although Greece favors cash transactions, credit cards are still widely accepted by most establishments. Tourism businesses such as travel agencies, hotels, and car rental businesses are actually required by law to have a POS machine. However, small businesses may not have one. So, ask beforehand.
Do people in Greece speak English?
English is widely spoken in Greece. About half of the Greek population speaks English, and you should not have any problems communicating in tourist hotspots like Athens, Santorini, Rhodes, etc. You will find road signs, metro stops, and menus in these places written in both Greek and English. However, you will meet fewer English speakers as you move further inland.
How many days should I spend in Greece?
If you are visiting Greece for Athens and a bit of island hopping, a five-day itinerary should be just perfect. However, if you desire to explore Greece's storied mainland cities and breathtaking islands, you will need more time. You can read our in-depth guide to learn more about how long you should spend in Greece.