- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the famous Meteora monasteries
- Explore Ohrid and Ohrid Lake, protected UNESCO sites
- Sightsee in Tirana, Albania
- Drive on the unique Boka Bay and experience the Montenegro coastline
This land tour explores several Balkan countries and connects two famous Balkan ports and tourist destinations, Athens to Dubrovnik. It can be easily combined with an Adriatic or Aegean cruise which starts or ends in one of these ports. Or, just join-in for the tour only! Travel safe in a small group - all our tours are operated with only up to 12 persons traveling together.
On the way, you will have a chance to visit some cities and sights in a few of the Balkan countries. Visit the ancient site of Delfi in Greece, experience the mysticism of the Meteora monasteries, have a boat trip on Ioannina Lake, and enjoy magnificent views of the mountain coastal road to Saranda. See Ohrid lake and town, both UNESCO sites, then visit Albania and explore vibrant Tirana. Enjoy a drive on the unique Boka Bay and the Montenegro coastline, before you arrive in the most visited Adriatic city - Dubrovnik.
The tour visits several sights of interest and includes a few guided trips but also makes room for travelers to have some leisure time or explore independently. Please see the itinerary for more detailed information.
Day 1: From Athens to Meteora via Delphi
Day 2: Greek mountains
Day 3: Prespa Coast
Day 4: Ohrid and Ohrid Lake
Day 5: Tirana, Shkodra and welcome to Montenegro
Day 6: Cetinje and Boka bay
- 5 nights accommodation at 4* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Transportation by car/minivan/minibus according the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour
- Guided tours at Ohrid and Tirana
- Visits as described in the itinerary, excluding admission charges
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s)
- Meals other than indicated
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (optional)
- Personal travel insurance
- Admission fees: Delphi site 12 €, Ohrid day ticket 10 €, Tirana museum 3 €, Museum Kruje 3 €, Cetinje museums 10 €,
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFor solo travelers: Please note that we keep the right to cancel your trip latest 2 weeks before departure in case you are the only person booked for that date or tour.