- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Philae Temple in Aswan
- See the Edfu Temple, which is dedicated to the falcon god Horus
- Explore the Valley of Kings, the final resting place of more than 60 pharaohs
Continue cruising down the river and see other major archaeological sites. Visit the Kom Ombo Temple, the only temple in Egypt that is shared by the crocodile-headed god Sobek and the falcon-headed god Haroeiris. See the temples of Karnak, Edfu and more. Explore the Valley of the Kings, the final resting place of more than 60 pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
Travel on a luxurious cruise boat. Relax by the sundeck or the swimming pool during the day and dance the night away in the cruise's disco. Enjoy the services of a qualified Egyptologist who will answer to your queries about ancient Egypt. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Departure from Aswan (Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday)
Day 2: Kom Ombo - Edfu
Day 3: Edfu - Luxor
Day 4: Luxor (departure)
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Aswan pickup and Luxor drop-off services
- Entrance fees to King Tut's tomb
- Other attractions not mentioned or stated as 'optional'
- Save +US$ 11 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.We need to know Nationality Full name Arrival details to arrange the pick up Please note that this itinerary is subject to change for reasons beyond the supplier's control. While some Nile cruises sail on the same date that you have booked for or early in the morning the next day, there are others that sail in the afternoon of the next day.