- Visit Kalabsha Temple
- Visit Nubian Museum
- Private Guided Tour
The temple has been dismantled and re-erected on a hill near the High-Dam site (Western Bank). This temple was originally built by Toutmosis II and Amenophis II at Kalabsha, 40 miles south ofAswan, and was restored during the Roman conquest.
Afterwards, visit the Nubian Museum which was opened in 1997. This museum displays thousands of antiquities that would have been lost under the waters of Lake Nasser. This museum takes its name from the ancient Egyptian Nbu, meaning gold, in reference to the area's famous gold mines. Moreover, you will enjoy scenes of Nubian life demonstrated with a range of life-size displays.
You will be dropped off at your hotel after the tour.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.