- Sightseeing tour
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple
- Visit Edfu Temple
- Private Guided Tour
- Hassle Free
It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Haroeris" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in an honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Lunch box included.
Then you will be transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus took revenge of the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
At the end of tour, we transfer you to your hotel in either Aswan or Luxor as per your request.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch from the hotel in Aswan
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.