- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Abu Simbel from Aswan
- Visit Nefertari Temple
- Visit Ramses Temple in Abu Simbel
- Private Guided Tour
The main attractions are the Great Sun Temple of Ramses II and the Temple of Queen Nefertari.
Both the temples were discovered in 1813 and were almost completely covered with sand. Then the temples were moved in 1960 by the help of the Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile.
Ramsess II built the temple mostly to honor himself as there is a mural depicting his famous victory at the Qadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favorite wife queen Nefertari among the 200 other wives and concubines.
After finishing the visit you will fly back to Aswan and then you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan on Egypt air
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- All transfers & transportation by private air-conditioned van
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Professional Egyptologist guide during tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Abu Simbel
- Bottled water during your trip
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.